My Travel Advertisement is for St. Augustine, Florida.
St. Augustine, Florida is an awesome place to visit and here’s why: First of all, St. Augustine, Florida is the oldest city in all of North America, also even in the chilly month of December it is warm enough so you can wear a t-shirt and shorts, and toasty enough so you can get a tan.
Now when you are visiting you’ll probably have some extra time on your hands, so here are some places you should see while you're there: First attraction is the alligator farm.
|Alligator Farm alligator snoozing|
|So many sea shells|
|A bird enjoying the sandy beach|
|Cool old building in St. Augustine|
Here’s a list of some of the essentials you’ll need when you go to see St. Augustine:
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and maybe a hat or two for the sunny weather
- Shorts, shirts, and sandals for some fun in the sun
- Camera or your phone (If it takes pictures)
- Bag, purse, backpack, or all of the above
- Some nice clothes if you decide to go out to a fancy dinner
- Possibly an umbrella just in case of rain (hopefully it doesn't rain for you)
Now I’m not telling you that’s all you need to bring because you might want some other stuff but that is a good start. Now some of you are saying, “Wow! This St.Augustine place sounds awesome”. While others might be saying, “I’ve already scheduled my family vaca and I don’t know about this”.
Either way if you decide to go or not to go it is you choice and I’m only here to tell you why you should go. So keep that in mind when planning your next family vacation because young and old there’s something for everyone in St. Augustine.